The C.C.P. Health Ambassador Program is open to men, women and children of all ages. The focus of the program is to empower individuals and equip them with the tools they need to spread breast cancer awareness in their own communities.
WHAT EXACTLY IS AN AMBASSADOR?
Ambassadors are the face of Cisco And Cisco Productions. Ambassadors attend and host events and volunteer on behalf of the organization. They serve as scouts for our resource center by building relationships with other organizations that provide health services.
- Volunteer on behalf of C.C.P.
- Track your volunteer hours and activities
- Provide C.C.P. with your findings
Ambassador Program Objectives
- To establish a meaningful program that equips individuals with the tools needed to promote health-related issues in their communities.
- To establish a network of volunteers that will share their knowledge with others.
- To show what men and women of all ages and nationalities can accomplish when faced with common goals.
HOW TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
Contact us for your registration packet.
Once an Ambassador is registered, they are immediately brought into a network of volunteers who all share the same goal. All Ambassadors, regardless of age, are invited to attend sponsored events and to take part in C.C.P. service projects throughout the year. At the end of each year, all participants receive recognition and awards for their outstanding service.
SIGN UP TO BE AN AMBASSADOR TODAY!
If you are interested in becoming a Health Ambassador!
Please complete the contact form for additional information.
To registrar immediately, download and return the registration form.